Manipal The Talk.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manipal University's only UNofficial forum for the students by the students!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
The ALL NEW Manipal The Talk.Net is here! www.manipalthetalk.net Smile

Juice should not be on credit!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sourodeep

Juice should not be on credit! Empty
PostSubject: Juice should not be on credit!   Juice should not be on credit! EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:49 am

Guys please post ur views on this.....i hate taking juice on credit evry morning!
Sad
Back to top Go down
gaurav_prakash
Admin
gaurav_prakash

PostSubject: Re: Juice should not be on credit!   Juice should not be on credit! EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:02 pm

Yeah they should probably make it on coupons once a week like they do it for the ice-creams on Sunday's
but then the juice is just an additional product of the food court...like the food counters on the first floor...
I guess this is what they will say!
Back to top Go down
https://manipal.forumotion.com
JD

PostSubject: Re: Juice should not be on credit!   Juice should not be on credit! EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:09 pm

maybe they should have an offer. you can either take the juice or the sweet.
Back to top Go down
JD

PostSubject: Re: Juice should not be on credit!   Juice should not be on credit! EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:56 pm

the women of 1st block get free juice man!!!! unlimited amount of juice!! and custard and other stuff!! not fair!!
Back to top Go down
loud mouth

loud mouth

PostSubject: Re: Juice should not be on credit!   Juice should not be on credit! EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:12 pm

u all have icecream on credit then why crib about juice? I have come to realize that only the things on credit are considered to be good. if the same special counter foods were provided on a regular basis in the stalls, we would lose importance of that too. therefore i think, the juice must be given on credit.

Although, i do voice an opinion that fresh fruits should be served in the foodcourt and not just an apple for lunch on sundays. For most of us, Manipal is not our native place and the weather and water are new for us which make us more prone to diseases and ailments. Fruits provide us with vitamins which boost our immune system which will help us to counter these problems. I know we can buy the same from vendors at kc, but fruits are vital and should be incorporated in our staple diet.
Plus, they're tasty.
Back to top Go down
gaurav_prakash
Admin
gaurav_prakash

PostSubject: Re: Juice should not be on credit!   Juice should not be on credit! EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:42 pm

@JD
Yeah I know you guys get that unlimited..
but once a while even we get unlimited supplies of lime Smile

@loudmouth
I second you on that thought...
What-ever seems to be on credit seems to be really good...be it the food counter on the top floor or the juice in the morning!
I also second your thought about fruits and other stuff...
There was this time when they were offering left over apples for Rs.5 each...

There should be more fruits around...
I think we can take paneer off for a time now..its getting too monotonous!
They can balance their finances and get us some more fruits or something..

Back to top Go down
https://manipal.forumotion.com
loud mouth

loud mouth

PostSubject: Re: Juice should not be on credit!   Juice should not be on credit! EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:29 pm

yeah the paneer indeed is getting a little too anonymous. And hardly ever does the chicken taste good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Juice should not be on credit!   Juice should not be on credit! Empty

Back to top Go down

Juice should not be on credit!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manipal The Talk.net :: Food Court Talks :: Food Court 101-
Jump to: